- Can I use my health insurance to pay for counselling sessions?
- Do I have to contact my insurance first, or book an appointment first?
- Why do some therapists accept insurance referrals while others do not?
- Why do I have to pay for missed/cancelled therapy sessions?
- How can I pay for a therapy session?
- Why do the costs vary from therapist to therapist?
- Why are the fees so high?
- Do you offer flexible pricing, such as discounts for students or those who are unemployed?
- What if I want my therapy covered by the German public health insurance?
- What does ‘Prepay’ mean?
- What is a cancellation policy?
- Where can I find my invoice and/or receipt?
- Which payment options do you accept?
- Can I pay with Apple Pay or Google Pay?
- Is payment though It’s Complicated and its payment provider Stripe secure?
- I can’t pay an invoice, there is an error, what should I do?
Online therapy - Our video solution
- How can I tell if I really need counselling?
- What happens in a counselling session?
- What issues can counselling help with?
- What kinds of people seek counselling?
- How do I start with a counsellor/therapist?
- How do I know which counselling approach will suit me best?
- How do I know which therapist is best for me?
- What if I want to try more than one kind of therapy?
- How long should I expect to have to continue counselling?
- Will my counselling sessions be confidential?
- Is my counsellor qualified?
- What happens if I don't think the therapist is a good match for me?
- I only want one session, will the therapist be able to help?
- How frequently do I need to attend sessions?
- Can I speak to a counsellor before my appointment?
- Does my GP need to refer me for an appointment?
- What is the difference between a psychiatrist and a psychologist?
- Can a counsellor prescribe medication if I need it?
- Will my counsellor be available for me in a crisis?
- What hours are therapists available?
- How does couples counselling usually work?
- Will any of my information be shared?
- My partner, friend, or family member really needs therapy. Can I refer someone for counselling?
- What’s the difference between psychotherapy and counselling?
- What is counselling?